The aim of the newly founded Society for French 19th Century Music are the following
• critical editions,
• publication — See the catalogue →,
• sale and promotion of pieces from mainly 19th century for keyboards (piano, organ), small ensembles (instrumental and vocal), and sacred music.
The Society for French 19th Century Music offers also to take part
• in concerts with a view to enhancing the repertoire it distributes,
• to encourage the recording of this repertoire,
• to pursue and broaden the collections of the former Publimuses®.
Copyright © 2008-2019 Société de Musique française du 19e siècle — Publimuses®