The aim of the Society for French 19th Century Music and following — Publimuses® is:
• critical editions,
• publication — See the catalogue →,
• sale and promotion of works by French composers or composers living in France mainly in the 19th century (who may have been born before 1800 and died during the 19th century) whose works are unpublished or unavailable in the market, for keyboards (organ, harmonium, piano), small instrumental and vocal ensembles, and sacred music; likewise for the following centuries.
The Society for French 19th Century Music and following offers also to take part:
• in concerts with a view to enhancing the repertoire it distributes,
• to encourage the recording of that repertoire,
• to pursue and broaden the collections of the former Publimuses®.
Copyright © 2008-2023 Société de Musique française du 19e siècle — Publimuses®